Conservative MPs are calling upon the Liberal government to conduct a scientific study into the effects of an anti-malarial drug that some veterans say has left them with psychiatric problems and that they blame for the violence that erupted on the Somalia mission in the early 1990s.
- MEFLOQUINE MASS TORT LAWSUIT UNDERWAY IN CANADA
- DAVE BONA – PTSD AND MEFLOQUINE
- The Quinism Foundation Calls on Veterans Affairs Canada to Screen Recent Canadian Veterans for Symptomatic Mefloquine Exposure
- Service members believe suicides are linked to use of anti-malaria drug
- Veterans allege devastating side effects from anti-malaria drug they were ordered to take