Leading up to the deployment of the Canadian Airborne Regiment to Somalia in 1992 to assist with UN Peacekeeping efforts, soldiers were given the experimental antimalarial drug, Mefloquine. Produced by APTN News.
- MEFLOQUINE MASS TORT LAWSUIT UNDERWAY IN CANADA
- DAVE BONA – PTSD AND MEFLOQUINE
- The Quinism Foundation Calls on Veterans Affairs Canada to Screen Recent Canadian Veterans for Symptomatic Mefloquine Exposure
- Service members believe suicides are linked to use of anti-malaria drug
- Veterans allege devastating side effects from anti-malaria drug they were ordered to take