Homecoming Vets at the Crossroads of Humanity is an information network for Canada’s vets and their familes. A “Veteran” – whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve – is someone who, at one time, wrote a blank check made payable to Canada, for an amount “up to and including” his or her own life.
- MEFLOQUINE MASS TORT LAWSUIT UNDERWAY IN CANADA
- DAVE BONA – PTSD AND MEFLOQUINE
- The Quinism Foundation Calls on Veterans Affairs Canada to Screen Recent Canadian Veterans for Symptomatic Mefloquine Exposure
- Service members believe suicides are linked to use of anti-malaria drug
- Veterans allege devastating side effects from anti-malaria drug they were ordered to take