Hervey Blois, a medic with the ill-fated Canadian Airborne Regiment’s 1992-93 deployment in Somalia, said he still suffers from the effects of the anti-malaria drug Mefloquine. He wants an apology from the government of Canada for being used as a guinea pig.
- MEFLOQUINE MASS TORT LAWSUIT UNDERWAY IN CANADA
- DAVE BONA – PTSD AND MEFLOQUINE
- The Quinism Foundation Calls on Veterans Affairs Canada to Screen Recent Canadian Veterans for Symptomatic Mefloquine Exposure
- Service members believe suicides are linked to use of anti-malaria drug
- Veterans allege devastating side effects from anti-malaria drug they were ordered to take