RTÉ’s Investigations Unit asks if the anti-malarial drug Lariam be linked to suicides among Irish Defence Forces soldiers.
- MEFLOQUINE MASS TORT LAWSUIT UNDERWAY IN CANADA
- DAVE BONA – PTSD AND MEFLOQUINE
- The Quinism Foundation Calls on Veterans Affairs Canada to Screen Recent Canadian Veterans for Symptomatic Mefloquine Exposure
- Service members believe suicides are linked to use of anti-malaria drug
- Veterans allege devastating side effects from anti-malaria drug they were ordered to take